It is hard to believe that it is time to start thinking about our fall programing. Here is what is happening up to the first Faith Night on Wednesday, September 13.
- Blessing of the Backpacks - Saturday, August 19, and Sunday, August 20
- Confirmation Small Group Leader's Training - Wednesday, August 23, at 6:00 p.m.
- Confirmation Orientation - Wednesday, August 30, at 6:00 p.m.
- God's Work. Our Hands - Saturday, September 9, and Sunday, September 10
- Faith Night Begins - Wednesday, September 13
6:00 to 7:00 Nursery Open
5:45 to 6:45 Winds of the Spirit Rehearsal (AER)
6:00 to 6:30 Giggles and Grace (Nursery)
6:00 to 7:00 1st through 3rd Graders: Alleluia Choir and Chimes (KMC and AH106)
6:00 to 7:00 4th through 6th Graders: Messiah Choir and Chimes (KMC and AH106)
6:00 to 7:00 Adult Education (FLR)
6:30 to 8:00 Chancel Choir (S)
6:00 to 7:15 7th Grade Confirmation (AH103 &104)
6:00 to 7:15 8th Grade Confirmation (MH201/202)
6:00 to 7:15 9th Grade Confirmation (MH203/204)
7:45 to 9:15 Senior High Youth Group (SHYG) (GH)
- Sunday School for Children and Adults Begin - September 17